Below are some recent publications from my postdoctoral work. Refer to the Research Section to find out more about my current work.
- Taylor AMW (2017) Corticolimbic circuitry in the modulation of chronic pain and substance abuse. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry in press Download ♦ PubMed
- Taylor AMW, Mehrabani S, Liu S, Taylor AJ, Cahill CM. (2017) Topography of microglial activation in sensory and affect related brain regions in chronic pain. J Neurosci Res 95(6):1330-1335 Download ♦ Pubmed
- Cahill CM and Taylor AMW. (2017) Neuroinflammation – A co-occuring phenomenon linking chronic pain and opioid dependence. Curr Opin Behav Sci. 13:171-177 Download ♦ PubMed
- Cahill CM, Walwyn W, Taylor AMW, Pradhan AAA, Evans CJ. (2016). Allostatic mechanisms of opioid tolerance beyond desensitization and downregulation. Trends Pharmacol Sci 37(11):963-976 Download ♦ Pubmed
- Taylor AM, Becker S, Schweinhardt P, Cahill C. (2016) Mesolimbic dopamine signaling in acute and chronic pain: implications for motivation, analgesia, and addiction. Pain 157(6):1194-8. Download ♦ Pubmed
- Taylor AMW, Castonguay A, Ghogha A, Vayssiere P, Pradhan AAA, Mehrabani S, Xue L, Wu J, Levitt P, De Koninck Y, Evans CJ, Cahill CM. (2016) Neuroimmune regulation of GABAergic neurons within the ventral tegmental area during withdrawal from chronic morphine. Neuropsychopharmacology, 41:949-959 Download ♦ PubMed